2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overview
The Jeep Grand Cherokee L is an enhanced version of our celebrated Jeep Grand Cherokee, full of everything you love about the standard Jeep SUV plus so much more – more legroom, more technology, and more amenities! We’ve outlined everything there is to love about this super-sized third-row SUV below, so read on for all the details. Then, check out our online inventory to pick out your perfect Grand Cherokee L and hit the streets of Camden in style!
Jeep Grand Cherokee L: Key Features
The biggest distinguishing feature of the Jeep Grand Cherokee L is its expanded suite of luxury amenities, including advanced digital technology, stylish upholstery, and additional legroom for all three rows of passengers. Comfort, style, and convenience are just some of what this full-size SUV brings to the Sheridan roads. In fact, the Grand Cherokee L was recently named Most Luxurious Vehicle in its class by Ward’s AutoWorld! Every feature and amenity is designed to take your ride to the next level:
- Comfortable seating for up to seven passengers, with Best-in-Class second-row legroom
- Sculpted Exterior with tapered roof for peak aerodynamics
- Selec-Terrain® Traction Management System and Quadra-Lift® Air Suspension
- Choice of three 4×4 systems
- 10.25-inch digital cluster display
- Uconnect 5 infotainment system with 10.1-inch touchscreen
- The most safety and security features available in its class
- Available 16-way adjustable power front seats with memory and massage
- Available multicolor ambient LED lighting
- Available 16-way adjustable seats with memory and massage
- Available Quad-Zone Automatic Temperature Control
- Available head’s up display
- And many more!
Jeep Grand Cherokee L: Interior Dimensions
With more legroom than the standard Jeep Grand Cherokee in all three rows, the Grand Cherokee L can accommodate every type of passenger with comfort and ease:
- Total passenger volume – 152 cubic feet
- Maximum interior cargo volume – 84.6 cubic feet
- 1st row legroom – 41.3 inches
- 2nd row legroom – 39.4 inches
- 3rd row legroom – 30.3 inches
- 1st row headroom – 39.8 inches
- 2nd row legroom – 39.9 inches
- 3rd row legroom – 37.3 inches
You can also customize the cabin to fit your specific needs, whether it’s a split-back folding bench, captain’s chairs in the second and third rows, or two rear seats plus a center console.
Jeep Grand Cherokee L: Capability
It’s not just what’s on the inside that counts; the Jeep Grand Cherokee L has plenty to recommend it in terms of performance and exterior capability. In addition to a stylish and advanced interior, the Grand Cherokee L boasts a huge towing capacity (up to 7,200 pounds with the 5.7L V8 engine choice!) and three four-wheel drive systems for you to choose from.
Test Drive the Jeep Grand Cherokee L in Fordyce
Check out the new Jeep Grand Cherokee L in person by contacting our office to set up a test drive, or swing by Southern Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram’s dealership to check out our other Jeep models. You can also take a look at our financing services, or our new vehicle specials if you’re looking to save some money on your new Jeep! Southern Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram’s dealership to check out our other Jeep models, or take a look at breakdowns such as the Grand Cherokee L vs Grand Cherokee.
More from Southern Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
How much does the 2022 RAM 1500 weigh? While it may not seem like an important question to some Camden drivers, it’s crucial to know your GVWR (Gross Vehicle Weight Rating) if you plan to do any towing or hauling in Sheridan. Explore the 2022 RAM 1500 weight ratings for each configuration with the team…
The RAM 1500 is one of the world’s most recognizable trucks, and it’s not hard to see why! This iconic pickup is back for 2022 with powerhouse performance specs, bold design details, and a wide range of safety features and conveniences to protect you on the Camden roads. Whatever your driving needs—whether it’s making your…
Just because you’re shopping for a capable new truck like the Jeep Gladiator in white doesn’t mean you don’t want it to match your style. On the contrary, Jeep knows that the modern truck shopper is looking for a vehicle that provides just as much style as substance which is why there are so many…