2020 Jeep Cherokee Trim Levels
Tons of Camden area SUV buyers are switching to the new Jeep Cherokee. Just why is this Jeep compact SUV causing such a stir around Fordyce? Maybe it’s the Cherokee’s signature styling. Maybe it’s the Cherokee’s off-road prowess. Perhaps, it’s the many available luxuries you can choose across the seven available trim levels! Want to learn more about each of the new Jeep Cherokee configurations? We’re happy to help you explore them all here at Southern Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram.
2020 Jeep Cherokee Configurations
Each of your seven Jeep Cherokee configuration choices (listed below) comes available with two drivetrain choices (except Trailhawk® models, which only offer one). All told that gives you thirteen available Cherokee iterations — many more if you start adding in other options like available packages and interior and exterior color choices. Starting prices, fuel efficiency ratings, and performance and capability specs vary across the lineup in some of the following ways:
- High Altitude – $33,145 MSRP, FWD or 4×4 drivetrain, max 271-hp 3.2L V6 engine
- Trailhawk® – $34,505 MSRP, 4×4 drivetrain, 271-hp 3.2L V6 engine
- Limited – $31,350 starting MSRP, FWD or 4×4 drivetrain, max 271-hp 3.2L V6 engine
- Upland – $28,675 starting MSRP, FWD or 4×4 drivetrain, max 271-hp 3.2L V6 engine
- Altitude – $28,390 starting MSRP, FWD or 4×4 drivetrain,180-hp 2.4L I-4 engine
- Latitude Plus – $27,395 starting MSRP, FWD or 4×4 drivetrain,180-hp 2.4L I-4 engine
- Latitude – $25,740 starting MSRP, FWD or 4×4 drivetrain,180-hp 2.4L I-4 engine
Whether you prefer more rugged capability for off-roading around Pinebluff, you’re looking for a more powerful engine to tow things, or you simply appreciate the best-of-the-best, as you can see, the Cherokee trim levels deliver something for everyone.
Jeep Cherokee Features & Accessories
From safety features and technologies to interior amenities and luxuries, the trim you choose will vastly change what your next new Jeep Cherokee includes. With that said, here’s an overview of highlights you get in each Cherokee configuration:
- High Altitude -19-inch wheels, Uconnect® 4C NAV, leather seating surfaces, premium Alpine® sound
- Trailhawk® – 17-inch painted diamond-cut wheels with all-terrain tires, Trail-Rated® 1-inch raised ride height, off-road suspension, and skid plates
- Limited – Exterior mirrors with memory and turn signals, heated front seats, 8.4-inch touchscreen interface
- Upland – 17-inch Black Noise aluminum wheels, bold front, and rear fascias, matte black tow hooks, Black Noise Jeep badging with unique Desert Sky Blue accent, pixel play black fabric-appointed seating surfaces
- Altitude -18-inch wheels, choice of 10 exterior colors, 7-inch Uconnect® infotainment system, blind-spot monitoring, and rear cross-traffic alert
- Latitude Plus – Power 8-way driver’s seat, CommandView dual-pane panoramic sunroof
- Latitude – 6-way manual driver’s seat, with Uconnect® 4 and 7-inch touchscreen interface
Which Jeep Cherokee trim configuration works best for you? If you want an SUV that’s a best on the road and off-road, the Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk® trim level, with many of the Latitude Plus interior features included, could be a good choice. If however, you want the most luxury, a High Altitude might be best.
Find Your Ideal Jeep Cherokee near Sheridan
Ready to learn even more about one of the many compelling Jeep Cherokee trim levels? Here at Southern Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, we want to help! Contact us for additional information about the Cherokee configuration you’re most interested in and how it compares to the competition. Don’t hesitate to check out our new Jeep specials to save more money on your next purchase or lease too, and while you’re at it, feel free to apply for financing. We can’t wait to get you behind-the-wheel of the best Cherokee configuration for you!
More From Southern Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Thanks to a suite of performance features, the 2020 Dodge Durango towing capacity reaches an apex of 8,700 pounds. Join Southern Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram as we explore everything this 3-row SUV has to offer, from engines and cargo volume to premium feature highlights. Browse our extensive Durango inventory to learn more about the 2020 trim lineup today! View…
On-the-hunt for a capable and spacious new minivan around Fordyce? Here at Southern Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram we have plenty of new 2020 Chrysler Pacifica models for sale! Whether you want a Pacifica to accommodate your growing family or to make room for your daily commuter friends, or both, this Chrysler minivan is spacious enough to accommodate everyone! In…
Tons of Camden area SUV buyers are switching to the new Jeep Cherokee. Just why is this Jeep compact SUV causing such a stir around Fordyce? Maybe it’s the Cherokee’s signature styling. Maybe it’s the Cherokee’s off-road prowess. Perhaps, it’s the many available luxuries you can choose across the seven available trim levels! Want to…
When Camden drivers need a durable and reliable vehicle to tackle the tough jobs, the RAM 1500 EcoDiesel steps up and keeps them going. Are you looking for a full-size pickup that provides more towing strength or an effortless drive for Sheridan jobs? The RAM 1500 EcoDiesel provides the high performance and advanced features that…
Known for its iconic style and powerful performance, the Dodge Charger has been inspiring nostalgia in Camden drivers for years. 2020 Dodge Charger brings new designs and colors to the Dodge Charger models. Learn more about the Dodge Charger interior colors with this breakdown from Southern Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. Then be sure to check out our Charger inventory!…